Long Term Lots
Full Service That Puts You First
Long-term lots A and B offer ticketed parking payment by credit card and debit card. Parking in these lots is $7.00 per calendar day. Lot A is marked with navy blue banners. Lot B is marked with forest green banners. Only long-term vehicles will be permitted to park in these lots. All vehicles parked in lots A or B will be subject to the $7.00 daily rate.
- Receive a ticket upon entering the lot.
- You must retain your ticket until returning to the airport following your trip.
- Upon returning, insert your ticket into a Parking Pay Kiosk located in the airport terminal. Kiosks accept credit card and debit card payments.
- Obtain a new ticket from the kiosk as proof of payment.
- Passengers have 45 minutes to exit after payment.
Payment Kiosk Locations
- Two kiosks in the domestic baggage claim area of the airport terminal
- 1 kiosk in the vending area of the upper-level airport terminal
- 1 kiosk on the passenger walkway between the airport and parking lot
- The kiosks accept the following credit cards:
- Union Pay
*Attention International Passengers: It is recommended to notify your bank prior to traveling internationally.
Push for ticket
When you arrive at the long term parking lot push the green button to get a ticket.
Keep ticket with you
Take your ticket with you while you go and enjoy your trip.
Pay Upon Return
When you return, pay by credit card at the Pay Station in the Baggage Claim. Your ticket becomes an exit pass.
Insert Your Ticket
When your vehicle reaches the exit, insert your ticket and go!
Lot C offers free daily parking, ideal for employees, business visits or individuals greeting travelers inside the terminal. There is no overnight parking permitted in Lot C. Vehicles left in Lot C overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense. Lot C is marked with red banners.
Short-Term Terminal Lot Parking
The Terminal Lot is located directly in front of the airport terminal and offers free, temporary parking for rental cars, short-term handicap parking, live passenger pickup and dropoff, and authorized vehicles (i.e. police, U.S. Customs, TSA, limousines). There is no overnight parking permitted in the Terminal Lot. Vehicles left in the Terminal Lot overnight will be towed at the owner’s expense.
ADA & Handicap Parking Accessibility
Long-term ADA- and handicap-accessible parking are located in Lot A closest to the terminal walkway. Short-term ADA- and handicap-accessible parking spaces are located in the Terminal Lot.