What We're Doing
Our goal is to improve the overall passenger experience from the moment of arrival, whether you’re taking off or landing here.
- 12,000 square feet of new first-floor space for passenger check-in, an improved screening checkpoint, and a new concourse area, complete with concession space
- 12,000 square feet of new lower-level space for baggage handling and airline operations
- A new escalator
- A second passenger boarding bridge
- Sustainable building initiatives
- A new fieldstone fireplace
- Two passenger screening lanes
Terminal Expansion & Runway Project Update (9/25/20)
The terminal expansion is progressing well and slightly ahead of schedule. The building is enclosed with windows in place, roofing completed, and siding going up. The building will have several new amenities to make the traveling public’s experience more enjoyable. The Runway reconstruction project is closing in on completion. After a two week shutdown, Runway 16/34 has been restored to its full 11,000 ft capacity with a newly paved surface.