What Information about Users is collected?
Information that is automatically collected
The following information is collected and stored automatically from all users accessing the Site:
- The internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you accessed the Site;
- The type of hardware, browser, and operating system used to access the Site;
- The date and time you accessed the Site;
- The number of bytes of data transmitted during your visit;
- The pages you visited;
- Things you selected/clicked on;
- Transaction and routing information to and from your computer;
- The geographical location of your IP address or mobile device;
- Mobile device identifier, hardware, and network carrier; and
- If you linked to the Site from another website, the address of that website (URL).
This information is aggregated and does not contain any personally identifiable information. Automatically collected information is used for purposes such as assessing what information is of most interest to users and Site enhancements.
Information that is voluntarily collected
The Site does not collect personally identifiable information unless voluntarily provided by the user. Depending on the service you request (i.e. submitting a “contact us” form, submitting an airport parking refund request, noise complaint submissions, or responding to job opportunities) the Site will collect some or all of the following voluntarily provided information:
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your contact information including e-mail address and telephone number;
- Your flight itinerary information;
- Your vehicle information including make, model, and license plate number;
- Dates your vehicle entered and exited parking lots at the Portsmouth International Airport at Pease; and
- The last four digits of your credit or debit card used to pay for parking.
How is Collected Information Used?
The Pease Development Authority may use collected information from our users for various reasons, including, but not limited to:
- Improve the Site;
- Monitor usage trends and activities in connection with your use of the Site;
- Conduct data analysis, auditing, and research;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- Respond to questions, comments, requests, and provide customer service; and
- Carry out other purposes described at the time the information is collected.
Sharing Collected Information
- With its contractors, sub-contractors, affiliates, and other third parties for marketing purposes;
- With vendors and other service providers who need access to information in connection with services they perform for the Pease Development Authority;
- In response to a request for information if disclosure is required by any applicable law (including but not limited to New Hampshire RSA 91-A), regulation, or legal process;
- If the Pease Development Authority believes your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of the Pease Development Authority, its employees, agents, contractors, or others;
- With your express consent or at your direction. The Pease Development Authority may also share aggregated or anonymized information.
Web beacons are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, web beacons are embedded invisibly on web pages.
The Pease Development Authority servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit the Site. The server logs may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type and language, dates, times and cookies.
Our Site uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc., (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”. The information generated by the cookie regarding your use of the Site is normally transferred to a Google server in the USA, and is stored there. As the IP anonymize function is activated on our Site, your IP address will, within the Member States of the European Union or other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area, first be shortened by Google. Only in exceptional cases will Google transfer the full IP address to a Google server in the USA, and will shorten it there. On behalf of the operator of this Site, Google will use this information in order to analyze your usage of our Site, to compile reports on website activities, and to provide further services to the website provider relating to the usage of the Site and the internet. The IP address transferred by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be combined by Google with other data. In case you prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly, you may possibly not be able to fully use all the features on this Site. Furthermore, you can prevent collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the Site (including your IP address), as well as processing of these data by Google, by downloading and installing a browser plug-in provided under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Communications from Us
If you provide the Pease Development Authority with your contact information (i.e. address, telephone number, and e-mail address) we may get in contact with you regarding:
- Your use of the Site;
- Form submissions you have placed and possibly other transactional emails;
- Inquiries or requests that you have made; and
- Other notices necessary and specific to you as a user.
From Third Parties About You
We may collect certain information provided to us by third parties such as information for identity verification purposes, flight itinerary information, credit checks, financial or credit bureau information (such as a business owner’s credit score, credit history and bank account information) and publicly-available information.
The Site is hosted in the United States. By accessing the Site and providing your information to the Site, you are consenting to and authorizing the transfer of your information to the United States. The Pease Development Authority may store your information in the United States, as well as other locations outside of the United States.
While the Site is intended to provide current and accurate information, neither the Pease Development Authority nor any of its employees can warranty the information contained on the Site and shall not be held liable for any losses caused on the reliance of information provided. Relying on information contained on the Site is done at one’s own risk.
The Pease Development Authority takes reasonable physical, technical and administrative measures designed to protect the security of information that you provide to us. Despite its efforts, no data security measures can guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. We do not make any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will be able to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access to, or alteration of any personally identifiable information you provide to us.
The Pease Development Authority does not permit children under the age of 18 to register on the Site or use any of its functionality for which registration is required. The Pease Development Authority does not knowingly collect the personal information of children under age 18. If you are under 18 years of age you should not provide any information to the Pease Development Authority through the Site. If the Pease Development Authority determines that a minor under the age of 18 has provided personal information to the Pease Development Authority, the Pease Development Authority will terminate the account.
Contact Pease Development Authority with any Questions:
Pease Development Authority
55 International Drive
Portsmouth, NH 03801