Jobs at Pease
Duration: Full Time
The Airport Maintenance Equipment Operator is responsible for operating, and training others to operate, the equipment and machinery required to maintain airport operations in compliance with FAA regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Operate a variety of heavy equipment, light vehicles, and power and hand tools.
• Document work done, materials used and work orders and repairs completed.
• Operate various types of specialized equipment to remove snow and ice from the airport pavements.
• Train winter overhires and other maintenance employees on equipment operation and snow removal tactics.
• Act as Vehicle Control Officer for equipment provided by the NH Air National Guard.
A CDL is required for this position. If you do not currently have a CDL, you must obtain one within six months of hire. A construction background is helpful.