Jobs at Pease
Airport Maintenance worker
Duration: Part Time
The Airport Maintenance Worker-Building Services is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the airport facilities and grounds to ensure compliance with FAA Regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Regularly clean and maintain all areas of the Airport and Terminal buildings.
- Perform simple maintenance and repairs to buildings and equipment.
- Sweep and clean walkways, mow grass, maintain grounds and ensure tidiness of outside premises.
- Regularly communicate with Maintenance Team as to status of areas of responsibility.
- Document work done, materials used and work orders and repairs completed.
- Assist in the removal of snow and ice to include salting and sanding with snow equipment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and one year of experience in performing janitorial duties or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must hold valid driver’s license from the current state of residence.
- Must hold Class B CDL
This position offers an excellent benefits package, including health, dental, life and disability insurances, as well as enrollment in the New Hampshire Retirement System and paid tuition for job-related courses.