Pease Development Authority

BUSINESS

Save the Date! Wings & Wheels at Skyhaven Airport on June 1, 2024

WHERE? Skyhaven AirportRochester, NHJune 1st, 202410:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. $10 Car Entry or $20 Car & Car Contest Entry Sign Up Here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0B49AEA62EA0FCC70-48291314-rochester?useFullSite=true *Cashless Admission. No Cash Accepted at Gate.

Nonstop Service to Tampa/St. Pete, FL (PIE) Returns April 3!

Portsmouth International Airport (PSM) is pleased to announce that Allegiant Airlines’ seasonal, nonstop service to Tampa/St. Pete, FL (PIE) will return on Wednesday, April 3rd. You won’t want to miss the ease and convenience of flying from Portsmouth to one of the top destination cities in Florida! Book today at https://www.allegiantair.com/! We can’t wait to […]

Green Stride- St. Paddy’s 5K/10K

March 10, 2024 | 10:00 a.m. | 200 International Drive, Portsmouth, NH “With a common start finish for both the 5K & 10K distances, this Irish themed course is flat and fast! Set entirely within the Pease Development Authority, the 5k is 1 clock-wise lap while the 10k is 2 laps with a quick out […]

The Great Portsmouth NH 400 Community Picnic

October 1, 2023 | 12-3pm @ Leary and Central Fields, Portsmouth, NH “The event is free and open to everyone in and involved in the Portsmouth community, providing food, entertainment and lawn games/activities for kids and families on the field. Picnic-goers are encouraged to bring their own lawn chairs or blankets, coolers, side dishes and […]

GSAMA 8TH ANNUAL PILOTS & DRIVERS ANNUAL CHARITY GOLF TOURNAMENT

September 29, 2023 | Pease Golf Course Granite State Airport Management Association (GSAMA) Promoting STEM and NH airports! After expenses, 75% of the proceeds go to the Vans RV12iS airplane build at the Aviation Museum of New Hampshire. NH high school students are provided hands-on STEM experience building an actual working aircraft! The remaining 25% of […]

Fox Point Sunset 5 Mile Road Race

Saturday, September 23, 2023 @ 5pm | Newington Old Town Hall, Newington, NH “Join us for the most scenic race on the Seacoast! The course is a beautiful 5 miles (8K) through historic Newington Village streets, with water views, farmland, and some challenging hills. The Fox Point 5 Mile Road Race is the primary fundraiser […]

10th Annual Seacoast Cancer 5K Weekend

September 24, 2023 @ Mass General Cancer Center at the Wentworth-Douglass Portsmouth Outpatient Center – located on the Pease Tradeport at 121 Corporate Drive, Suite 100 in Portsmouth, NH Get Ready to RUN. RAISE. RALLY. And ROCK! “Join us for the 2023 Seacoast Cancer 5K, one of the largest road races in New Hampshire, and step up […]

17th Annual Touch-A-Truck

Saturday, September 23, 2023 | 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.Between One New Hampshire Avenue and Two International DrivePease International Tradeport | Portsmouth, NH “Geared toward families with children of all ages, the Seacoast’s Original Touch-a-Truck features construction equipment, fire trucks, a race car, coach buses, oil delivery trucks, landscaping equipment, limousines, emergency vehicles, and more, to look […]

Triennial Seacoast Response Exercise 2023

Saturday, September 16, 2023 | 7am-2pm Please Be Aware: On Saturday, September 16th, from 7am- 2pm, Portsmouth International Airport (PSM) will be conducting a triennial Seacoast Response Exercise here on the north side of the airport (Newington side). Every three years, airports will conduct a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) sanctioned full-scale mass casualty exercise in […]

Thunder Over New Hampshire Air Show 2023

September 9th & 10th, 2023 The 2023 Thunder Over New Hampshire Air Show, sponsored by the New Hampshire Air National Guard (NHANG) will be happening September 9th & 10th, 2023! The show will be headlined by the USAF F-16 Viper Demo Team and will feature tons of fun performances, including the F-35 Lightning and Rob […]

Accessibility Toolbar